The herein mentioned terms & conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the Buyer on the usage of the site.
1. The Term Buyer refers to the user who is browsing the site. The site refers to ArtAuction India.com
2. ArtAuctionIndia.com is bound to maintain Refund Policy - which includes the loss or damage or mismatch of images after proper resolution. In that case the Buyers have to inform us within 24 hours after receiving the materials in what condition.
3. The Buyer has no right to use the contents from the site of ArtAuctionIndia.com in any form.
4. ArtAuctionIndia.com will have no responsibility for any damage to the Buyers computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the site.
5. ArtAuctionIndia.com has the right to change, alter or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time including its terms & conditions. These changes will be effective, immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
6. The Buyer agrees to indemnify ArtAuctionIndia.com harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages & costs including attorney fees arising out of or relating to any misuse by the Buyer.
7. ArtAuctionIndia.com shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the website at any time prior to the delivery of the Object, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. Buyers agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
9. The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of ordering is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to ArtAuctionIndia.com immediately. ArtAuctionIndia.com is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting.
10. The Photograph of the Artworks / Paintings done with High Definition Mega Pixel Camera. The uploaded Image size is generally 300X200 and varies from 60 KB to 100 KB. Every details regarding the Artworks will be on display. Generally images uploaded in the website are high resolutions. Images can be looked different on your computer’s screen.
All sales and matters with our site ArtAuctionIndia.com including these terms shall be governed by and construed solely in accordance with Indian laws.
Any dispute arising between ArtAuctionIndia.com and the Buyer in respect of terms shall be exclusively under the jurisdiction of the Hon'ble High Court, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.